Braeswood Personal Care Homes Services
We provide a safe home environment where residents can enjoy, attain, and maintain their quality of life and personal independence. Services include but are not limited to the following.
- 24 hour supervision
- Shared or private room
- Three meals a day with optional snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Assistance with medication
- Transportation arrangements
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living
- Referral to community resources and other healthcare providers
- Out patient physical therapy & rehab as ordered by physician
- Wellness program and nutrition
- Diabetes Management
Day or hourly service is available for those who require assistance during the hours from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Weekend service is available by arrangement.
Quality Improvement Policy
To protect the health, safety and well being of our residents, we ensure that our home meets the Health and Safety Standards required by Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.
A comprehensive review of all rules and standards is conducted at regular intervals to comply with all DADS regulations.
Mandatory monthly in-service for all staff and associates.
Braeswood Personal Care Homes will not deny services to any individual on the basis of race, age, religion, sex or nationality.